Book Now
Loading...
Home 2017-12-27T18:27:19+00:00

WELCOME TO LOMOLÍ

Relaxing Pleasure

Feel good about yourself is that feeling which provides energy, high levels of optimism and a willingness to be better with people around you.Lo Molí produces a feeling of tranquility and welfare, is the ideal place to find the balance between body and mind.

AVAILABLE BEDROOMS

Accommodations

Enjoy & Remember Great Times with us

Desire is the longing to satisfy a need or a request to get something inside. Satisfy a desire leads to happiness, and we want to make you happy! Lo Molí gives you a desire... what do you want?
CHECK AVAILABILITY

Facilities

The house

Other services

2 nights

520
  • 9 people

7 nights

1350
  • 9 people

14 nights

2480
  • 9 people
Maximum 12 people, if you exceed 9 people, each person added will pay 15€ person / day.
To confirm the reservation, only bank transfer or cash is accepted. For the reservation a bank transfer of 30% will be made and the rest, 70% will be paid in cash when the keys are delivered.
The money of the reservation will only be refunded if the corresponding papers of accreditation of cause are presented.

Este sitio web utiliza cookies para que usted tenga la mejor experiencia de usuario. Si continúa navegando está dando su consentimiento para la aceptación de las mencionadas cookies y la aceptación de nuestra política de cookies, pinche el enlace para mayor información.

ACEPTAR
Aviso de cookies